WHAT IS ADDITIVE
Not used as food alone or used as a characteristic component of food,
With or without nutritive value,
Added for a technological purpose,
- involved in food during transport or storage,
The by-products or by-products are substances which are expected to be the components of the food, directly or indirectly.
General use of additives:
- Sometimes some of the defects in the products (cheating / imitation)
- To increase the yield, endurance, and attractiveness,
- To facilitate processing, to improve the consistency of product structure,
- Taste can be listed as improving nutritional value.
Depending on the level of training and awareness of the producer, the amount and the intended use of the legal and non-legal contributions which are not permitted to use, may vary.
It is possible to use the substances that are allowed to be used in accordance with the permitted legal limits and in accordance with the requirements, and to reflect the application on the product label to ensure the food safety and ethical use of the additives.
Uncontrolled use outside of the specified limits resulted in significant health problems. Therefore, it is extremely important to analyze them.